Bloody Virtue
Please Login to Bloody Virtue!
Bloody Virtue
Please Login to Bloody Virtue!
Bloody Virtue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Virtue

317/508 Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
themole
Mod

TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! Empty
PostSubject: TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!   TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 am

Yes i know im awesome and you all heard about me and im super cool. hold your applause. now that you are reading this you mind as well read the rest. I am introducing myself and to let you all know i have given nicknames to so people...as you can see here

ashley- karen

plumcake- carol

dukemaster94- pencil

yes thats right duke your name is pencil...lol Very Happy its just how this is gonna work. now enjoy your nicknames btw my nickname can be some of these..

supercool awesome dude

themole

and of course as you all know i am usually called supercool awesome dude, themole for short

but now that you read this you realized it was a waste of time but i am introducing myself!!! I am themole and i am a mod...... TheMole ftw!
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!   TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 am

welcome lol??

btw.....ur nickname is bunny
Back to top Go down
https://bloodyvirtue.rpg-board.net
themole
Mod

PostSubject: Re: TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!   TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am

ok
Back to top Go down
dukemaster94
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!   TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 am

hey hey hey! that Mr. Pencil to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gabriel1896

gabriel1896

PostSubject: Re: TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!   TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 am

lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!   TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg! Empty

Back to top Go down

TheMole is introducing himself to bloody virtue omfg!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Virtue :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: